Keep your protein intake in balance and your weight loss on track.
Feed your body the proper balance of protein to keep your weight loss on track with this supplemental powder. It contains soy protein, which can help maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Contains whey protein, rich in cystine and methionine, which is vital to muscle development. Has no fat, sugar, carbohydrates, yeast, cholesterol, salt, lactose, sweeteners or artificial colours.
Protein is an essential part of every cell in the body and is important in the role cells play in maintaining a healthy immune system, vibrant skin, strong hair and muscle growth. With muscle growth, comes an increase in lean body mass and heightened metabolism. Protein is also crucial to instilling a feeling of fullness and satisfaction in the body, making weight-loss efforts easier.
Protein, more specifically the building blocks of protein called “amino acids,” is an essential component of virtually every cell in the body. The cells of the immune system, skin, hair and muscle all depend on protein for proper functioning and growth. Adequate daily protein intakes range from 50 to 60 grams for women to at least 70 grams for men.
An easy way to determine the optimum range of protein you need daily is to divide your current weight in half and then subtract five to 10. The numbers you come up with represent the total grams of protein you need daily for your body size. For example: If you weigh 150 pounds, you should consume between 65 to 70 grams of protein a day.
All too often many dieters cut back on protein in an effort to trim calories and lose weight. This can lead to deficiencies that not only rob health, but can also trigger nutritional imbalances in your body that can slow weight loss and eventually lead to weight gain, a condition referred to as “yo-yoing.”
To get out of the vicious “yo-yo” cycle, you need to feed your body the proper balance of nutrients, one of the most important being protein.
- Great news for dieters: Adding ShapeWorks™ Formula 3 Personalized Protein Powder to Formula 1 increases your protein intake without adding extra fat or carbohydrate calories.
- Get off the weight-loss plateau: One to three level tablespoons of the powder a day can add up to 15 grams of high-quality protein. This increases the feeling of fullness and helps assure adequate protein intake.
- Customize your Formula 1 shake: By using ShapeWorks™ Formula 3 Personalized Protein Powder, customers can tailor-make their Formula 1 shakes to meet their specific protein needs without adding any unnecessary fat or carbohydrate calories.
- A bodybuilder’s dream: For weightlifters, ShapeWorks™ Formula 3 Personalized Protein Powder is an excellent choice to help increase their protein levels. Weightlifters can use Formula 1, add milk, fruit and two level tablespoons of Performance Protein Powder and easily reach the 25 grams of protein recommended for a post-workout replacement shake.
- Variety of uses: ShapeWorks™ Formula 3 Personalized Protein Powder is ideal for use in shakes, beverages, soups and pasta sauces. It mixes easily in any beverage hot or cold.
- Helps maintain safe and recommended protein intake.
- Contains approximately 5 grams of protein per level tablespoon.
- Includes soy protein, which contains isoflavones that can help maintain healthy cholesterol.
- Contains whey protein, rich in cystine and methionine, which are vital to muscle development.
- Has no fat, sugar, carbohydrates, yeast, cholesterol, salt, lactose, sweeteners or artificial colors.
- Mixes in any beverage, hot or cold.
- Serving Size: 1 level tablespoon (5 g)
- Servings per container: 40
- Suggested Serving: One or more level tablespoons of Formula 3 Personalized Protein Powder as desired to keep your protein intake at an optimum level. Ideal for use in shakes, beverages, soups and pasta sauces. It mixes easily into any beverage hot or cold. Formulated for adults.