Dry skin is a sign that the skin has lost all of its essential protective functions. It dries up, lacks suppleness and therefore has a tendency to form wrinkles more easily, whether fine lines, laugh lines or premature aging wrinkles. Though your skin may look great and have a fine texture, it can feel tight and even sore. Why? Because the hydrolipidic protective layer is lacking, very dry skin is extremely sensitive to cold, sun and even air conditioning. It is more likely to have dry patches, redness and rosacea.
Don’t confuse dehydrated skin and skin that lacks hydration. Dry skin should be treated as much from the inside as from the outside. If you have a dry skin type, start by drinking lots of water!
- Dry skin means that the glands are not producing enough sebum. Skin can become sensitive.
- Looks tight and drawn as soon as it comes into contact with harmful elements.
- Is dry, even rough, to the touch, sometimes with a “scaly” surface
- More or less lacklustre skin tone
- Reduced skin thickness
NouriFusion® Normal To Dry Skin Essentials – MultiVitamin Cleanser, Toner and Moisturizer for Normal to Dry skin provide the extra hydration you need to restore a soft, supple texture to your face. Use these products for basic care and protection of your skin
MultiVitamin Lotion Cleanser
Gently dissolves dirt and impurities.
Normal to Dry contains special botanicals to keep dry skin feeling clean yet moisturized. Made especially for normal to dry skin, this rich, gentle cleansing lotion removes make-up, dirt and oil.
- Rich cleansing lotion specially formulated for normal to dry skin.
- Helps clear up acne and blemishes.*
- Leaves skin feeling moisturized, soft, smooth and supple.
Vitamins play a key role in keeping the skin healthy and vibrant. Daily cleansing has shown to promote clear and healthy skin. MultiVitamin Lotion Cleanser–Normal to Dry every day cleanses, nourishes, replenishes and provides basic nutrition for your skin.
- ACE your face: With antioxidant vitamins A, C & E.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Helps replenish oils lost during the cleansing process.
- Kukui Nut Oil: Derived from a nut grown in the Pacific Islands, this oil is an excellent emollient and has a silky, non-greasy feel.
Usage: Cleanse face in the morning and at night. Rinse face with lukewarm water then apply gently with circular motion, then rinse again.
MultiVitamin Toner-Normal To Dry
Helps tone without drying.
This light, refreshing Normal to Dry Toner helps remove residue without drying the skin. NouriFusion® Multivitamin Normal to Dry Toner opens the pores leaves your skin feeling moisturized and refreshed.
- Refreshing toner formulated especially for normal to dry skin.
- Alcohol free and non stripping.
- Skin feels clean, revitalized and non-greasy.
- Helps to improve skins tone, firmness and texture.
Caring for your skin is important for good health and beauty, but especially so if you are prone to acne. One of the best ways to keep acne under control is to maintain your skin’s health as much as possible. This means keeping the skin clean and protecting it from damage from sunshine, the environment and cosmetics.
- Prepares face for moisturization.
- Contains Tea Tree Leaf oil to control oils that contribute to acne.
- Contains Witch Hazel a skin re-freshener.
- Tones without drying.
Suggested Usage: Use Multivitamin Dry Toner every day in the morning and at night, right after cleansing. follow with Multivitamin Moisturizer. Also available as part of the NouriFusion® Multivitamin Normal to Dry Skin Care Kit.
MultiVitamin Moisturizer SPF 15-Normal to Dry
Day moisturiser with broad spectrum sun protection.
Multivitamin Normal to Dry Moisturizer SPF 15 hydrates and protects your skin without leaving it greasy. This creamy rich lotion is specifically formulated for normal to dry skin.
- Provides much needed hydration to dry skin.
- SPF 15 contains broad spectrum of protection from UVA/UVB radiation at the level dermatologist recommend.
- Rich day lotion.
- Fortified with antioxidant vitamins A, C & E.
- Apricot oil helps skin elasticity and suppleness.
- Panthenol A form of vitamin B5 acts to hydrate skin.
Moisturizing your skin everyday may reduce wrinkles and blemishes over time. As our skin ages it loses it elasticity and becomes dehydrated. This can also occur during the cold winter months. To keep that healthy young look we need to nourish our skin and replace the nutrients we lose due to sun, cold and the environment.
Usage: Moisturize every morning, right after cleansing and toning. Massage into wet skin in gentle circular motions. Then rinse with lukewarm water. Gently pat skin dry with soft towel..